Site Supervisors or Resident Engineers
Working in a railway environment to supervise construction works carried out on site and to ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with the project specifications and drawings. Ensure that all construction activities are carried out in accordance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013. Ensure that all construction activities are carried out in accordance with the Iarnród Éireann safety policies, procedures and rules.
Salary range: (commensurate with suitable qualifications and experience):
€41k - €71k (plus relocation or non-resident package as applicable)
- A third level qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
- A minimum of seven years’ post qualification experience
- A minimum three years’ working in contract administration and site supervision
- Applications also considered where a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a craftsperson or technician or clerk of works in construction or civil engineering can be demonstrated
- A good working knowledge of Public Works Contracts
- Full Drivers Licence
A competency based interview will form part of the selection processes. Please note that candidates may be shortlisted on the basis of experience and or application or CV.