Project Engineers, Systems
Responsible for ensuring that the rail systems design produced meets the specified scope and is delivered in accordance with process and programme in support of the Project Manager. You will manage technical issues to resolution between the design and technical lead departments, including managing the rail systems engineering interfaces with other engineering disciplines and ensuring process is followed for design, construction and commissioning readiness reviews.
Salary range: (commensurate with suitable qualifications and experience):
Salary on request (plus relocation or non-resident package as applicable)
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline desirable
- Five plus years railway systems project experience (signalling control, TMS, CBI signalling, interface with communication system)
- Understanding of railway project engineering process through design and acceptance, construction, testing and commissioning
- Understanding of main railway engineering discipline interfaces
- Ability to resolve technical issues through liaison with separate teams within a project
- Good communicator
- Delivery and programme focused
- Commercial awareness
A competency based interview will form part of the selection processes. Please note that candidates may be shortlisted on the basis of experience and or application or CV.