Working in a railway environment responsibilities include preparing and creating design concepts for new projects, alterations and redevelopments and to provide professional support to the Programme Manager, project managers and design teams as required.
Salary range: (commensurate with suitable qualifications and experience):
€41k - €71k (plus relocation or non-resident package as applicable)
- A third level qualification in Architecture
- Registered with the RIAI and able to undertake the role of Assigned Certifier
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working in an Architectural Design office
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD and or Microstation including 3D modelling and Photoshop
- A good working knowledge of Building Regulations, Health and Safety Regulations, Disability, Accessibility and Planning laws
- Experience in carrying out the role of PSDP and or Health and Safety Coordinator
- Full Drivers Licence
- Qualification in the conservation of historic structures
- Experience in managing and delivering technical information, including drawings, specifications, bills of quantities, etc for Architectural projects
- Experience in managing contracts on site
- Experience in maintaining an information management system
A competency based interview will form part of the selection processes. Please note that candidates may be shortlisted on the basis of experience and or application or CV.