Senior RAMS Engineer, Rail
|City||London / Croydon|
Leading engineering consultancy need a Senior RAMS Engineer (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS)) to work in their Transportation Unit on various high profile assignments.
The RAMS Engineer will be part of a team of RAMS Engineers undertaking mostly railway projects and studies to Network Rail, LUL and international standards. This full-time post will be located in Croydon and the salary will depend on individual ability and experience. Candidate specification Candidates for this position:
• must have professional experience and an engineering qualification
• must have some experience of quantified RAMS analysis and methods
• must be able to demonstrate their knowledge of RAMS analysis and methods
• must have some experience of Engineering Safety Management processes and objectives
• must be able to demonstrate their knowledge of Engineering Safety Management processes and objectives
• may have undertaken either safety or reliability studies, but must be capable in both fields
Experience of using Isograph FaultTree+ and Availability Workbench (or AvSim+).
- Experience of undertaking FMECA and availability assessments.
- Experience of leading hazard identification & risk assessment workshops.
- Consultancy experience (project management and bid preparation).
- 5 years or more recent RAMS Engineering in the railway industry.
- Can demonstrate experience with examples of work.